We are still open for business
As a leading Removals service in Sydney, we are committed to continuing to provide exceptional customer service to all of our clients.
The safety and wellbeing of both our customers and our staff are a top priority for us. Please be assured that we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely.
What Are ZOOM Removals Doing?
- Staff: We are actively updating all staff members with the latest information received from both the Government and AFRA.
- Taking appropriate steps: We allow any members of staff to work from home. *Note – you can still contact us during normal work hours for all of your moving enquiries
- Re-enforce personal hygiene and cleanliness: All of our teams have been briefed on best hygiene practices whilst out on removals jobs.
- Monitoring Staff: Whilst our teams are out working on jobs as normal, any member of staff who has recently travelled internationally or come into contact with a confirmed case of a COVID-19 carrier will be self-quarantined until they have evidence that the virus has been cleared.
- Vehicles: We will be inspecting all our vehicles prior to any move with all appropriate hygiene procedures.
If you require a quote for any removals job, or have any questions, please do feel free to contact our staff as per normal on 1300 788 164
How Can our Customers Help?
For the safety of our staff, if you have a move pre-arranged with us but have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, or are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms such as a fever or cough then please inform us at least 24 hours in advance prior to the move so that our team can make necessary arrangements. We can assist you in rescheduling your move at a later date where required.
How Might My Move Be Affected?
With the situation constantly evolving on a weekly basis, we will do our utmost to ensure that your move is as smooth and stress-free as possible and our commitment to the job remains second-to-none.
Should a member of our team fall sick whilst scheduled to come out on a job, we will consider all appropriate alternatives to ensure that the removals service goes ahead with as little delay as possible.
GET A QUOTE